1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
2. Season chicken pieces with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper.
3. Heat coconut oil in a large cast iron skillet or heavy oven-safe sauté pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add chicken pieces to pan, skin side down, and cook for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Transfer pan to oven and cook an additional 10 minutes.
4. Turn chicken over and continue cooking until juices run clear and skin is crisp, about 5 more minutes.
5. Meanwhile, in a large deep sauté pan over medium-high heat, melt 1 Tbs. olive oil. Add radishes, cut side down and cook until browned on all sides, tossing occasionally. Remove from pan and set aside. Add fennel and garlic and sauté until fragrant and beginning to brown. Add zucchini, asparagus, green beans and snap peas, tossing occasionally until beginning to brown, about 2-4 minutes. Add green onions, lemon juice and ¼ cup chicken broth and season with sea salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Return radishes to pan and season again if desired.
6. Serve chicken with spring vegetables and top with fresh cut herbs.