GET RESULTS WITH 1-ON-1 PRIVATE TRAINING
The C-FIT methodology of “taking your fitness personally” combines skills and qualifications from sports coaching techniques, life coaching, personal training, and nutrition. When you choose our personal trainers, you are safe in the knowledge that you are training with the best and somebody who understands you – whether you are a working mom, a time-poor executive, an athlete looking to improve your performance, or somebody who wants to get more fit and establish better balance or relieve painful movement. Call C-FIT Studio today and speak to us about your fitness goals. First-time clients are welcome to a complimentary fitness consultations with one of our personal trainers. Click the button below to redeem.
Do you need a 1-on-1 personal trainer?
If you answer “YES” to any of the following questions, then our C-FIT personal trainers are for you!
- Do you need guidance with your health program?
- Do you need motivating?
- Are you unsure about exercise and dietary advice?
- Do you lack energy?
- Are you under performing in daily life, work, or a given sport?
- Are you overweight?
- Do you suffer from stress?
- Could your self-esteem be improved?
- Have you always felt you could do better?
- Have you fallen off the wagon when you were doing so well?
Why choose C-FIT for personal training?
Our personal trainer coaching and mentoring style is effective because…
- It is truly a personal experience.
- We provide the gold standard of service (second best is not good enough).
- We don’t just train you to look good, we get you functioning at a higher level, physically and mentally.
- We have the facility to train you.
- Fun and friendly when it counts, and a drill sergeant when we need to be.
Did you know?
More than 70% of people who join gyms do not achieve their goals. Of the 30% who do, more than 90% use a personal trainer to do so. Life is not a solo event; we are not all experts at everything.
The people who succeed in life and reach their goals are those who surround themselves with a great team, a team of experts, regardless if they have business, personal, sport or health goals. You work hard for everyone else. Commit the time and effort to your goals; you’re worth it.